Daisy Cat Gourd Art is inspired by my lovely cat Shelly. She has a sweet and pleasing face and is always there for you when you need a smile!
Here are the Tabby cat facts:
- Metallic floral design and swirling vines
- 8" tall by 5" wide (at the bottom)
- Strong, hand sculpted resin clay is used for both tail and ears and mouse on stem/ head
- Hand painted acrylic design (each face and design is different)
- Triple Gloss Varnish for durability and everlasting finish
A hard shelled gourd grows on a vine, is dried out, and then can be used for an array of functional and craft projects. Once a gourd is dried, it can be used in much the same way as a soft wood.